Background code

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pantone: Color Of The Year

Being that Pantone is the color of the year for 2012 and the fact that I'm totally digging this color, whether it's because its the color of the year or not, I can't get enough of it. Which makes perfect for today's Friday's Fancies.



Orange Inspired Outfit

Oh and before I forget... if you're looking for the perfect Pantone nail polish color, Essie's "Fifth Avenue" is the way to go, since it's a beautiful, fiery, reddish orange tone. If Tangerine Tango is a color you're currently obsessing, hop on over to longdistanceloving to see all  the gorgeous and vibrant collaborations.





Hope you lovely Blogettes have a wonderful weekend! 



11 comments:

  1. Love that dress! Especially with the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and the heels are to die for.

    Stopping by via {AV}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress. H+M...nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to get my hands on that nail color. And the outfit is just perfect! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that dress and bracelet!!! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oohh I love those heels mixed with that dress! What a fun color combo & it's so classy & fun!!! Great finds! :) And oooh I need that nail polish! Anything by Essie is my absolute favorite.

    Have a fun weekend!
    Nicole Rene:: http://nicolerenedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your outfit & makeup for the Friday Fancies! And yes, Fifth Avenue by Essie is perfect...one of my fave polishes (though I have LOTS)!! ;)

    Just hopped over from the Friday Fancies & am so happy to have found your blog. We're now following. We decided to participate in the tangerine fun too...we're #70 on the link-up list...we'd love for you to check us out!!

    Have a great Friday!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! I love that lipstick!!!!
    Found your blog from FF. So cute!


    Have a great weekend!!!

    xoxo
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shoes are amazing! Love, love love them!!!

    Beautiful outfit!

    xo,
    Cher

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is the most darling dress, such a good fine! Loving the lipstick as well! I hope you had a great week and have a good weekend.
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore Essie nail polishes, they always have the most amazing shades!

    ReplyDelete