Background code

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Art & Details

On a Saturday Night in Miami, Florida there are all kinds of things to do, but this weekend Coral Gables -Miracle Mile held a destination event of Latin Jazz & Funk, fine art, and food, which was filled with fun activities for everyone in the family. 

While strolling along Miracle Mile glancing at all the paintings, sculptures, and jewelry, I spotted such pretty detailed paintings that caught my attention with it's pop of color and black ink details. 

I wanted to come home with quite a few paintings, but just one is all I really needed, so I chose this one for my bathroom.

Isn't it gorgeous!!!


I have been looking for some type of picture, painting, or drawing for my bathroom for some time and this print was worth the wait. The colors went beautifully with my bathroom decor and the details was just the perfect unique touch it needed. 

To see more of this very talented and creative artist's work, hop on over here and explore!


I hope you find a little something you'll love to hang on your wall.




1 comment:

  1. I love bird motifs! These are so arty and fun! Love it!
    xo Amy

    www.fivekindsofhappy.com

    ReplyDelete