Background code

Friday, February 3, 2012

Beauty of A Room

Beauty of A Room

Just another color theme inspiration for my spare bedroom. Although this set is obviously a living room, I have in mind to utilize similar items such as the vintage gold frames, black & white, leopard accessories and a little bit of pink here and there. 

I have quite a few different ideas for this space of mine, but I have to organize and empty the room before I begin to purchase anything and maybe re-paint. The current color of the room is this perfect shade of turquoise that I really really love, but I might go towards a different direction, will see...

I'd show you pictures of the spare bedroom, but I'll scare you with the scattered and mix-use of the space. Stayed tuned for pictures of a clean slate and then before and after pictures.

TGIF*Have a GREAT weekend*

No comments:

Post a Comment