Background code

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dresser Transformation

Lets go back a few years, since I did not have a blog at the time to share my "before and after transformations" of our home projects with you guys. 

George and I bought our very first home in 2009, during the crazy, ridiculous housing market, when it was a great opportunity for buyers to take advantage of home prices and their mortgage's. Our house was built in 1963 and had never been remolded and may I mention cleaned! The house was seriously disgusting and embarrassing to show others. Luckily, I have the gift to foresee potential in homes to realize that a little bit of paint, style and remodeling the house would actually look super cute and cozy.  When the house was first shown to me, I instantly got a positive vibe about the home and I immediately started remodeling and redecorating the home in my mind. With the positive vibe, potential, location, and let me not forget one of the most important factors - the price! I knew it was for us. So, to make a long story somewhat short; we made an offer, it was accepted and we became first time home buyers in 2009. It truly was a very exciting and blessed day for us. 

Although, we bought the house September of 2009, we did not move in until May 28, 2011 the day we got married. We rented our home for one year and once we got possession of our home we then began all the fun and exciting renovations to get it move in ready for us. Stay tuned to see "before & after" photos of the exterior of our home. But for now, I'll show you some sneak peaks of some projects I worked on.

Our Vintage French Provincial Dresser
"Before"



"After"




Don't miss the exterior transformation. It's a good one!





No comments:

Post a Comment