Background code

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 Here I Come!

So the new year is literally almost here and I'm so excited to see what 2012 has in store for me. George "my husband" asked me last night what my new year resolution will be for 2012, and I quickly answered with complete confidence that I will accomplish all things and of course with the help of God.

 #1 - Strive to be a better person every single day, with the help of God.



#2 - Learn something new. Two things in mind...



Source: ruemag.com via Jaclyn on Pinterest


#3 - Visit a new place.





.



#4 - Get in better shape.














2011 was an amazing and blessed year for me. I married the love of my life and had a dream wedding, that was absolutely beautiful and filled with memories I'll always cherish. This year has made me truly appreciate my life and everything I have. I am so grateful for the opportunities that took place during 2011 and I look forward to next year. Best wishes to you and your families, this New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment