Hello!!! Happy Friday!
Sorry for pulling a short-term disappearing act; I've just been so busy with little things here and there, so for those who missed me - I'm back!!!
This week with my busy little schedule I've come home extremely tired due to lack of sleep and long hours at work, so I haven't been very motivated in the kitchen. I've come home so exhausted that I honestly just wanted to crawl into bed in my scrubs, without eating or bathing. That's pretty disgusting, but that's how tired I have felt.
Quick and simple meals have been on my menu this whole week, so I thought of sharing one with you that I think you'll enjoy.
Semi-homemade Pita Pizza
1. Pita bread
2. Your favorite tomato/pasta sauce
3. Your favorite cheese. (I used shaved parmesan)
4. Sweet basil leaves
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Spread tomato sauce on the pita bread and then sprinkle the cheese and basil leaves on top.
2. Place the pitas on a large baking sheet in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
Like always... I hope you have a fantastic weekend!